Monday, December 22, 2008

Where Does The Time Go?


They start out as babies...everything is new and at first, it seems like they will be little forever. Mine started out even more fragile at 3 pounds 4 oz.




Then I don't know when it was that I realized he was growing up...it just happens so fast! Every moment with Noah has been a gift. We've loved having him in our family and I just melt everytime I think through all the years with him so far!





We love you Noah! Happy 11th Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Noah!! What a great kid - I can't believe he is 11. :)

    Cute pictures, too. He looks so much like Jonah in his 5-year old picture (5 cupcakes)! And his little newborn picture - I can't believe he started so little and had to be hooked up to all those machines. Sad - but of coarse a happy "ending."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Noah!! next year will be YM's WOW!

    Cute post! Isn't it fun to look back on all the pictures!

    And love the traditions post & picture of your Dad. that bread looks YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete