Saturday, December 27, 2008

Do they look alike?

I found a picture of Paul at age 10 and Noah is 10 in this picture, one of Paul in first grade, and a three year old picture! How lucky is that! All the ages of my boys (Even though Noah is officially 11 now.) What do you think? Do they look alike? Or can you see more of me in them than you thought. (Maybe not.) It was hard to find the same angles or same type of picture. I have so little to work with. But it is fun to see them side by side. I'll do Sarah next...






3 comments:

  1. love this post too! Wow that last one of Paul looks so much like Jonah and Joshua!

    So cute. Look how cute you look too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you and Noah look SOOO much alike in the top picture, and you and Joshua on the bottom. I can totally see Johah in the youngest picture of Paul. What a great mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like seeing them next to your photos. I can see you in all of them. I think Noah has your smile. I think Ellie and I thought Jonah has your eyes. I think more have your smile but Ellie thought differently. I looked at them a while ago and got distracted so I am finally getting a comment made.

    ReplyDelete