Joshua was begging everyone all morning to tie his hands up with one of Paul's sweatshirts (for some unknown reason! I guess a rope wasn't creative enough.) No one was really listening to his plea and then of course,...sweet Noah decides to endulge him. So, he ties him up. At least 8 times. Joshua is so proud of himself for always being able to get free on his own. He tells Noah to tie up his hands again and Noah decides to add his feet and do it really REALLY tight. Well,...the result?
Completely freaking out. He was SO stuck I had to untie him! Noah and I felt bad and inbetween each kiss to his wrists afterwards, we had to chuckle too. It was a hilarious moment despite Joshua being completely beside himself. I only wish I'd thought to take a picture of all his smugness before the hudini couldn't get out of the ropes. The contrast is what made it SO funny. His hands were actually starting to turn blue. (Whoops, just a bit too tight Noah.) You can tell at first Noah was kind of laughing at the situation and then he started to realize the seriousness of it and was panicking. I think that was when he started to mention the blue hands. :) Being a good mom, I put the camera down and didn't get a picture of the blue hands. :)

On the upside, there are those wonderful moments of creativity that they have so much fun creating together! The "Mighty Men" battling their foe!
On the upside, there are those wonderful moments of creativity that they have so much fun creating together! The "Mighty Men" battling their foe!
That is so cute! I remember many many many times me and my siblings went through the same thing... :P
ReplyDelete