Snow sure does break up the monotony of rain! You can do so much more with it and IN it! It has been c-o-l-d lately and snowy...unusual for the area, so the boys were THRILLED to say the least that it just keeps-a-comin'! They've been outside more than inside (a mother's dream!) and Noah in particular has gotten extremely good at dodging snowballs! He is doing these amazing dives-n-roll moves that even impressed Paul. It is so fun to see them grow up and catch on how to play a little "smarter".
Sarah and I have been inside mostly...as it is too cold for her. Everytime the cold wind blows in her face she sucks in a bunch of air and ducks her head in closer to me. She of course a few seconds later pulls her head back out to see if anything has changed, and....big breath again! :) I love it! I love anything she does. (We are in such big trouble later on...I know!) I even get a kick out of it when I think she is done nursing so I start to pull her away and she squeals just like a little piglet. It is so so so cute since she IS so chubby and round! (And kinda' pink too.) Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment