Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Joshua funnies.

My little character is so fun to listen to sometimes. He was sick for a few days and one night I asked if he was alright because I could hear him moving around in bed a lot. He said, "Mommy, my legs feel like a baseball bat and my stomach feels like a great white shark to me." I had to assume that his legs were hurting like a bat had hit them and his stomach must be hurting too. Poor guy. That is an awful feeling.

Today he came home from school very mad at his teacher because "she wouldn't let me do anything!" "Like what?" I ask. "Well! She wouldn't let me pick up any sticks. Then she wouldn't let me pick up any rocks. And....well....that's all." We had a nice talk about why she has these rules and he cheered up and said, "OK!" Kids are truly amazing. But those happen to be his most favorite things in the world to do. Along with making a sloppy mess of mud and leaves and calling it Stone Soup. I love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment