Love: Sometimes obvious and sometimes hidden in those little moments of our every day lives.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Good Eatin'!
It brings a mother sooo much joy when their child eats well, doesn't it!? It's similar to the feeling of having full cubboards, buying a new broom or bra. Just sheer joy! :) Since Sarah has gotten 4 new molars and is working on some eye teeth, I have found so much joy in her willingness to eat a variety of food. I hope it stays. But it is fun to watch the joy she receives by trying new things and liking them. She especially loves to 'bite' on things. So when I fed her tiny little chunks of avacodo, mozerella stick peices, and pear--she was delighted. She did spy Joshua and my baked chips too unfortunately and so I let her try a very small peice. She liked those too. Of course. She can now clearly say "No." (Nice.) "Up." and "Da-dee." (He loves that one. So do I!) She says the same sounds for the boys' names...but then again, they all sound very similar! She's almost hit her 14 month mark. I will SO miss this baby girl, but I am looking forward to some words coming out of her cute little mouth instead of screams. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment