Monday, February 23, 2009

Underwear, Underwear!

So Joshua just started singing, "Underwear, Underwear! On a plate! You'll have underwear when I count to one! One, two, four, five!......Mom? Is that a weird song?" I say, "Well, kind of!" He says, "Yeah! It is! But not to me!" and starts singing it to Sarah again. How cute are kids!? Then I asked him to just keep an eye on Sarah for a minute (while I blog) and he says, "OK". He went to go get those underwear on though and so he says, "Mom? Will you watch Sarah for me?" I chuckle, okay. But as soon as I say that I look away and back to my computer. He runs back in the room and says, "No mom! Can you watch, and watch, and watch and watch?" Meaning...don't look away! Okay I say. He leaves the room, I look away, she falls over. He runs back in and matter-o-factly says, "I told'jya not to look away mom!" I'm busted. Better get off this computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment