Joshua: "Mom, if there was a pocket knife on the floor and Sarah stepped on it, it would go up her leg and up her leg and cut her testicles."
Me: "Testicles? Ummm...Sarah doesn't have any." (Weird thought anyway...)
Joshua: "Oh. Oh yeah. It would hurt her China."
Me: "China? You mean her privates?"
Joshua: "Yeah, her china."
Me: chuckle, chuckle..."Do you mean her Va-gina?"
Joshua: "Ohhhhhh yeah! Her gina."
WHERE do they come up with these things.
Me: "Ummm....it really wouldn't reach up that high if it were a pocket knife."
Joshua, "oh yes it would!"
Shannon, this is when I say "whatever." :) It sure works in some situations. This was definately one I thought I'd back myself out of.
Ruth...that totally cracks me up! Her "China"...what a funny kid! I'm glad you are recording these cute things to remember later!
ReplyDeleteOh man...I laughed so hard when I read this!!! You have some funny kids!!
ReplyDeleteRuth! This is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. I love this post.
I really do love the questions Joshua comes up with!
Her china? Too funny! Kids are soooo hilarious. :)
ReplyDelete