So Jenny went somewhere fun with Steve today and I was lucky enough to watch Avrie. She and Joshua have had such a good time together! It makes such a difference when kids can reach an age where they 'understand' one another. As parents, we can understand what the littlest grunt means, but that becomes frustrating sometimes to little kids when they are trying to communicate and aren't understood, or whatever barrier exists sometimes when they are little. Joshua and Avrie had this little barrier when they first met. It could have just been that one was a boy and one was a girl thing. Who knows! But today was sheer bliss to have her all day and they just played and played and played! And they communicated and respected each other so well too! I was impressed! Here are some pics of them "bouncing the animals" on the trampoline. (Minus Avrie's little doggie..she didn't want him bounced. She was concerned for him, which I don't blame her!)

Cute little kiddos. I miss them! :)
ReplyDelete