Monday, February 16, 2009

Haircuts

So this morning I was trying to multi-task (if their haircuts look "not so great" it's because of this) and was giving haircuts to the boys. To "lighten the mood" I always put on music that is fun so they can be distracted. It works pretty well, let me tell you. But a funny thing was when I was giving Joshua a haircut, the older two boys were in charge of picking the songs. Noah picks "I Will Survive" by Diana Ross and starts singing it with "I will survive this haircut"in mind...only he kept saying he wouldn't survive it. :) Aren't they clever? They were so busy being funny they stopped watching Sarah and she got all into the hair and was *covered* in it along with her walker. Oops. She wasn't very happy about that. But at least she wasn't around them when they chose "Kung Fu Fighting". I guess the hair might have been a better option.

No comments:

Post a Comment