Love: Sometimes obvious and sometimes hidden in those little moments of our every day lives.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Honest Children
I was just about to sit down to read Joshua a few books before bed and what does he say? "Mom, I scooted way over because I know your bum is so big." (He says this with the sweetest smile you could imagine.) I know he was just being "thoughtful" and sweet and was just stating truth and looking for smiles from me because of his thoughtfulness, but really? I couldn't help saying, "My BUM is not BIG, I am just a larger person than you." But really? My bum is WAY bigger than his so in his mind I am sure he is saying, "Whatever!" With a smile on his face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm a little 'behind' on my blog reading (get it? ha!) This was too funny - I totally laughed out loud. Kids. :)
ReplyDelete