Love: Sometimes obvious and sometimes hidden in those little moments of our every day lives.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Yo-shen
"Yo-shen. Mama. Yo-shen." I hear it EVERY morning. Sarah wanting "lotion". Lately, she has tried to help herself to it; climbing the cupboard in the bathroom (freaking me out) as she carefully tries to balance herself across the sink to get to the "yo-shen". Well, tonight, while the boys are supposed to be brushing their teeth (which they weren't) I hear yelling, "Mom! Come look at Sarah!" She is standing totally naked in the bathroom (her excuse is always, "beed up" for 'peed up') and had white stuff smeared all over her legs, belly button, chest and cheeks. At first I thought "How did she reach the lotion by herself?" Then I smelled it. Black licorice. MY FAVORITE TOOTHPASTE! I huffed a lot while washing her off but the stinker was just so darn cute. "Toothpaste is NOT lotion Sarah!" repeated five times. I love that toothpaste. Sniff. Sniff. But I sure do love her more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment