Love: Sometimes obvious and sometimes hidden in those little moments of our every day lives.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
I heard the spirit today!
So at dinner we asked the kids what they learned today in their sunday classes and were having a really good discussion. Towards the end, Joshua sweetly said, "Oh! I heard the spirit today!" We kind of gave each other a questioning glance thinking he was going to tell us something he learned in class, rather than an experience. We said, "Tell us about that." He said, "Well, when I was in the primary room getting ready to leave for class I was talking to Parker. Then in my head I heard a voice say 'please be still'. So I stopped talking." What a sweet experience. I had to record it. I love how he was able to recognize it, but especially how he had chosen to obey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how neat, he takes after his mother already (in listening and obeying the spirit).
ReplyDeleteShannon,
ReplyDeleteThats exactly what I was going to say.
Thanks for sharing that with us Ruth. Very sweet!
How sweet. I'm glad you documented it.
ReplyDelete