So, on occasion I forget to throw Sarah's diapers in the trash can after changing her. NOTE: Only if they are wet, NOT pooped. I NEVER forget those. Anyway, today was that occasion and by golly! That little Joshua is fiestier than I give him credit for sometimes. He was playing around with Noah and saw the diaper and threw it at Noah. Well, Noah picked it up and tossed it back at Joshua. This happened one more time, and then Joshua threw it REALLY hard I guess and it ended up exploding ALL OVER NOAH (and the couch, thank you). I was downstairs talking to Paul and I hear Joshua pitter patter down and then when his little face appeared, it looked awfully sheepish.
"What." I said.
"Um...Mom...I think you better come upstairs...."
"What. Who's hurt." (Notice I am not questioning, these are statements.)
"Well, Noah and I were fighting......and...well....I broke.....well....it's all over...."
My heart starts panicking. Is he bleeding? What is all over? My heart starts racing and then I come up and around the corner just as Joshua FINALLY gets out, "the diaper......".
I just stood there and couldn't think if I should laugh or what. It was crazy! Those wet (peed on, mind you!) beads were everywhere! Noah was frozen on the couch with it all over his hair, face, pants (some went down his pants), couch, shoes, floor.
KIDS!
So, luckily, it vacuumed up really easy, although it was a kind of wet substance and so I had to clean the vacuum out after vacuuming it around the nozzle and stuff. I ALMOST took a picture, but I knew Noah would not have been happy about that, so you'll just have to use your imagination! :) Enjoy, and happy imagining.
No comments:
Post a Comment