Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

I had a lot of fun trying to think of things to do for Paul this year. I really just wanted to include the boys too so here is what we did: Noah ironed two of Paul's dress shirts (one of my least favorite jobs, and I even ironed three more!), and then Joshua picked out ties to match (or what he thought matched) with the shirts as his "thoughtful deed". Jonah made our bed and made a paper gift box (kind of oragami-ish) for me to put one of Paul's concoctions that I made today that HE made back in 2007 that we all LOVE. It's a coconut/chocolate thing that is YUM. He keeps it in my recipe box under a "Paul's R&D" tab. (Paul's Research and Development. I think that is so cute.) I also took his car and washed it and vacuumed/cleaned it inside.  Boy did it need it!  I hope he likes our crazy ideas! Happy Valentines Day my love!

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas! I always have a hard time coming up with new things to do for Eric. I think he'd like the car thing...although his car is usually pretty clean. I love your ideas. They inspire me!

    ReplyDelete