Friday, February 26, 2010

Friends

Joshua had a little play date with Parker J. and it was cute to watch them play.  They got a little hungry so they came in the kitchen for a snack.  Joshua started singing a song and making up his own words (he does this all the time) and Parker thought it was the funniest thing ever.  He started laughing so hard we started laughing.  Then he started to try and sing using his own made up verses but we couldn't understand him because he was laughing so hard while doing it...that we started laughing so hard just because he was!  It was fun and it had been a long time since I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face!  He is truly a happy little guy.  You're lucky Shannon!

3 comments:

  1. I stole the picture, so thanks for posting it. And thank you so much for your nice words about Parker. He finds the smallest things funny -- a really good quality that I think will help him for the rest of his life.

    I love how Joshua and Parker are initiating their own play dates and becoming even better friends.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally picture that! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally picture that! So cute!

    ReplyDelete