Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Funnies again.

We were trying out some new cupcakes that I'd heard raves about and Joshua didn't like the cream in one of the ones we were trying and says, "Mom, I just want the furry part." (He meant the cake part, not the icing.) So cute.

Then at dinner time, Noah had a friend over and the other two boys were "singing the blues" about not having someone to play with. Joshua said, "I don't have any friends." Jonah said, "Yes you do. You have Parker." He said, "He's not here though." Jonah said, "Well Joshua! It isn't like he is in Wisquansin." (I tried to phonetically spell how he said it.) I laughed and said, "Did you mean Wis-con-sin?" Blush. "Oh. Yeah." Too cute. I love it that he still gets things wrong. This was my child that felt the side of his neck where his lymph nodes are and said, "Mom! I can feel my intestines!" I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment