I found some papers I had brought home from our family reunion this past July that had something written on them and I meant to mention it in my post a few months back but forgot. And for some reason it just tickled me. My sister-in-law Gwendalyn nicknamed two of my boys and the names were just so...perfect. I laughed each time she said them and laugh in memory of her saying them. Joshua, the youngest boy, was "Jabootabob". Yes, that is "Ja-boot-a-bob" and Jonah was "Johosaphat". It was so funny. She is the one with all the older kids. They have a great family. I've put them in order of oldest to youngest with their families. My brother Carl, then Laron, Lenora, Michele, Mary and then myself being the last of the six.







Lovely family pictures! I especially enjoyed the last one, very original. I was sad I didn't get to talk to you, but it was good to see you at least from far away. You looked great today!
ReplyDeleteWhere was that at? Conference?
ReplyDelete