Love: Sometimes obvious and sometimes hidden in those little moments of our every day lives.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Who needs a puppy?
When you have Sarah, it is almost JUST LIKE having a puppy. I've even noticed my kids talking less about getting one. :) She was looking for new chewing material (the shoes and sticks and rocks are either getting old or out of reach at this point) and so she climbs up on top of this speaker and goes for the little ball hanging on a chain. I didn't think she'd be able to turn the light on (which she did and I ran to get her so she didn't knock it over and get burned like Joshua did when he was little), but of course she did and she was very unhappy with me for taking her down. She tried to get back up at least 10 more times. Then got distracted. Phew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh how funny...she such a cutie...
ReplyDeleteoops i was signed in as Jeremy.. you have a cute blog.
ReplyDeleteThat is SO cute! I love the puppy comparison!
ReplyDelete