Love: Sometimes obvious and sometimes hidden in those little moments of our every day lives.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Sticks
Sticks. Sticks. And more sticks. Joshua comes in complaining about how Jonah won't share a stick he found. I asked how many sticks Joshua already had. He didn't know of course, so Jonah brings them all up on the deck. 14. He as FOURTEEN sticks. (Okay, I thought is was really cute.) I looked them over and thought, "why is he choosing to save THIS one?" So I asked him. About all 14. He totally knew what each one was and why they were different than the rest. It impressed me. Sort of. So he gets to keep them, but he doesn't get to play with Jonah's stick. He has 14, he needs to play with those. He thought about it and said, "okay." Funny kid. Another funny thing, Jonah has 11.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment