Sunday, May 17, 2009

My shaggy kids!

I wish I had taken a picture of all the boys before haircuts, but when I thought about it, it was after I already cut the first two kids' hair. It was the longest I'd ever let their hair grow, so I should have. Noah's isn't quite as long as it WOULD have been because a few weeks back I just trimmed around his ears, so you aren't getting the full look of length it should have been. But either way, it was long for my kids. He sure is looking older these days. The first picture is him being goofy about the length, second is a front view (I should have taken more angles...but it isn't like it is really THAT important). Then a wet look, and lastly his hair cut. How unfortunate that I didn't take any of Jonah,...his was the most noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment