Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ganging Up On Me!

So after school today I was going over what the homework load was looking like with Noah and as I was looking through his papers, I hear him say, "Mom! Look! She is walking like a pro!" Now don't get too excited! Sarah WAS NOT walking on her own. (Thank the Lord.) But Noah was holding her little hands and walking her around the room!! Now my closer friends KNOW that I am not encouraging this early walking thing. I kind of ignore her when she wants me to help her. I gently set her down instead of hold her up. But come to find out Noah has been helping her for a few weeks! Ahhhh! Sabotaged from within!!! Oh well. It'll happen whenever she is ready, but it won't be because I encouraged it! Little go getter. I can't help but smile with pride though on the inside at her strength and perserverence.

1 comment:

  1. And today Noah said she took 3 small (very small) baby steps.

    ReplyDelete