Saturday, May 9, 2009

Brothers! The Best!


This was just the cutest thing! Jonah's 1st grade class is doing something called "friendly letters". They are supposed to pick someone to write and send it to them. Last month it was a friend named Ian. This month, he picked Noah. It was so cute! Noah saved it in his memory box. I tell ya, brotherly love is pretty heart-melting! Here is his letter.

Okay, I'm having trouble uploading it, I'll have to ask Shannon, my go to girl....but for now, it says: "Hello Noah, You are the best brather that I could have you share a lot of your toys whith me. And you share your candy whith me, And you alwas try to see me at every reecess. Thanks PS. write back. Sincerly, Jonah"

Jonah is one of those kinds of kids that sometimes has a really hard time telling you how he feels, good or bad. I notice that writing seems to be his preference. He even wrote "Can I have some gum?" today to me when he saw me chewing gum instead of just asking for some. Funny kid.

1 comment:

  1. oh i'll be glad to help.

    that is such a cute letter. my favorite part is that Noah tries to see him at every recess. that is SO cute. what good brothers.

    ReplyDelete