I love it! She is starting to crawl, jabber ma-ma (probably on accident really...I am not sure she knows it means me) and her front two teeth are almost down enough to come out! This girl is rockin' and rollin'! Note the child's voice in the background impatiently using my name. Funny how that name can sound enjoyable and irritating at the same time. :) I wasn't attending to his need for syrup on his pancakes! Funny kid!
oh good the video uploaded.
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that!
ma ma ma ma. and she is totally crawling. i can't believe it.
what a beautiful little girl Ruth. Really!
That little girl is adorable! I love it when they say "mama". Eric and I always had contest to see who's name the baby said first. Of course I always practiced with my babies so they would say mama before dada (I had a little advantage since I was with them more). It worked with 3 out of 4.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny Rozanne! It worked 3 out of 4 with mine too! It was Noah who said da-da first! Little traitor! :) Just kidding!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I have two login's. It's annoying, but one is Roofenea.
ReplyDeleteRuth
She is soooooo cute! And she's totally saying "Mama!" Look at her go!
ReplyDelete