Saturday, January 31, 2009

Public Prayers

I thought this was so cute! Jonah was at a birthday party today and they were serving a slice of pizza and pop before the cake and once everyone was served and started eating, Jonah jumped down and went under the table and started to say a prayer for his food. (HOW cute.) My friend saw him go under the table (along with some of the kids) and asked him if he was okay and what he was doing. In the car home he told me he said, "I'm p-a-r-y-e-ing" (Spelling out prayer, or how he thought prayer was spelled :) That was so cute. It was funny to hear Jonah doing that because he almost never remembers to pray over his food at home. But Noah on the other hand always remembers and he is the type to pray in public because he feels it is important no matter where you go. I guess brothers DO rub off on each other! It was so sweet to hear Jonah being so good and it just made my heart swell!

1 comment:

  1. That is so precious. I love it when you start to see some of the things that you are teaching them in their behavior outside of home.

    ReplyDelete