Sunday, September 9, 2012

Determined

Okay, Thank you Tracy for inspiring me to 'try agin' and get bloggin'!  Here I am at 4:25 a.m. and couldn't sleep.  Much on my mind.  But I am determined to find time to get this going again.  It was my journal and my poor children will have very little record of the last two years as it is.   So, when I say, I am going to start posting, I really mean it this time!  I will work it in to home schooling somehow!  But for now, I have to say...life is good!  I have a 14 year old who is close to perfect, especially for a teenager, a 10 almost 11 year old who is growing into such a fine young man, a seven year old who melts my heart almost daily and a beautiful 4 year old I am happy to have weaned and she is turning into such a beautiful soul.  (Well, she already had a beautiful soul, but you can see more of that coming out now!)  Paul is an amazing person and a wonderful husband and father.  I have my faith and what more could I need?  Not a thing!  These are my most treasured possessions and bring so much love into my life!  More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am so glad to hear from you again. Sounds perfect! I am most jealous of the 14 year old that is nearly perfect. I have a 14 year old too, but she is very moody!

    ReplyDelete