Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Noah!












It literally feels like only a couple of months ago when I posted his 11th birthday!!! That is sooooo weird. Well, now he is twelve and getting the priesthood on Sunday! I am so excited for him. He had a small party with friends yesterday (Kendall, Jacob, Mason, Conor) and then a little family time today (and also a little with Kendall) on his birthday. He's picked the same cake a couple years in a row now I think. A berry icecream with Oreo cookie crumbles layered with hot fudge. It's pretty yummy. I had it for one of my birthdays and he adopted it too. He got a Leatherman tool, a Nerf dart tag set, a Calvin and Hobbes book and $15. He's been reading the comic book ALL day. :) I sure love that boy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Noah!! I will be there with you in spirit on Sunday. Love ya!
    PS. your birthday gift is late, of course Jenny style, along with all of your Christmas gifts. Happy birthday and Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete