Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Traditions!

I began this blog at Christmas time last year. I can't believe it has been a year already! I am wrapping up getting my blog slurped into a book too. Scrapbooking made easy. I love it. Here is one of the three different traditional Christmas breads we made this year. Meaning...same bread, just wrapped different ways. This one is my favorite. I added dried apricots, cherries and raisens this year and I think I'll stick with those.














































Our traditional nativity reenactment went fairly well considering baby Jesus was walking all over the place, we had a bit of a grouchy angel for awhile there, and no one wanted to be a shepherd for some reason.  We made do. 
Our narrator was Mr. Jonah

Noah was the wise man bearing his gift of perfume which later became a deflatted ball. ? We knew he meant it to be a gift. :)
Joshua was the angel...mmmm...
Mary played by myself ( I just happened to have drawn that...) and Paul was Joseph (lucky again)

Mary swaddling baby Jesus and wise man bearing gifts...note below the angel (a much happier one) brings his message but the baby is rolling around and then decides to take off.

But (s)he sure is shining!

1 comment: