I just had to blog this. It tickled a funny spot in me.
Noah was RAVING about his dinner he had at the Scout campout this weekend. Quesadillas. ? I know. How can he rave about that? Well, here's what he said:
"Mom! It was sooooooo good!"
"What was in them?" I say. Completely bewildered as to what they could possibly make on a scout campout....something so simple as quesadillas no less....to make them soooooo good.
"Well, a tortilla, some cheddar, one slice of ham....No! Two slices of ham, and what was the other cheese Dad?"
"Munster I think" says Paul.
"No, it wasn't monster," says Noah.
"Noah, that is M-U-Nster," I say as Paul and I exchange glances.
"No, he said 'mustard'," Jonah corrects. (Totally serious.)
Ah, to be corrected by your child. But to be incorrectly corrected by your child...I immediately said as I laughed, that I needed to go blog that. Viola!
"
No comments:
Post a Comment