Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Summer Fun

So these pictures were all taken after my birthday in July and August (I know that because I took them with my Iphone) and it was the last of our summer fun. The first picture is where Joshua is, yet again, picking out sticks to play with (Avrie is with him there) and then the boys are trying to 'save' the beautiful castle Steve, Cailin and Avrie built by putting large obstacles in the way so the water won't wreck it as the tide comes in. Of course their efforts fail them, but it was a nice thought.
One of my best friends came to visit during the first of August and here are a few pictures of some things we did while she was here with her family. I regret not taking more pictures! If it wasn't for having my Iphone, I wouldn't have had any!!! We were at P.F. Changs when Julie showed me her famous Walrus face. Sarah joined in by acting like a dog. Jonah covered his face in sand while Noah and Matt made two sand legs and feet even though those are NOT Matt's legs and feet. He was much further under the sand. They just shaped it to look that way. Cami helped Joshua and Avrie build a pretend fire. It was cute. It was nice to see Cami still has a love for Joshua. He loved the attention.























Sarah just looked cute here with two carrots in her hands (every baby has to have something in both hands) and then she also had to have something in her mouth. So she has 3 carrots total. I'm the only one who really cares about this kind of stuff, but it is so darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment