Friday, August 28, 2009

Camping, Day One

We went to our wards camping outing last night and it was a lot of fun. A lot of work at first, but then a lot of fun. It's amazing how much time it takes to pack stuff for JUST ONE NIGHT! It started off a little cool. After putting on Sarah's jacket, she decided to try to get it off. Constantly. She's pulling at her sleeve and not looking happy. (I type that with a smile on my face because I think she's cute either way!) After getting our tent set up Paul and Noah went and sat out by the river. The water was really nice in some areas and made for good rock skipping. Jonah found a particularly slippery spot I guess though and...well....there ya go! He also had a lovely time burning his marshmellows (something we have in common) and Noah had a nice time licking his lips after eating them too. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment