Thursday, July 23, 2009

My 36th Birthday ala 2009

Ahhhh! I love summer! It is truly my season! Even though today was NOT warm (at least enough to swim) it was still fun to be at a beach. It is truly my thing. So we went to Vasa Park with Tonya and her kids and it was really nice.
The kids managed to have a lot of fun despite the lack of sun...

And my baby girl had some more sand...

And after that my family and I went to Red Robin and then home for ice cream and my gift! A new Iphone!!! Wahoo! I was totally surprised and thrilled! It was a nice day. Thank you to all those thoughtful people that sent a Facebook Happy Birthday message as well as phone calls and drop-offs! I had a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday. And an iPhone - woohoo! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry! Happy Happy Birthday Ruthie
    Dear!!! I love you and am glad it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Love your new iphone. Also, the candle in ice cream is cute.

    ReplyDelete