Love: Sometimes obvious and sometimes hidden in those little moments of our every day lives.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Mom can be cool sometimes...
Today the parents played against their kids in Jonah's baseball practice. Well...Paul wasn't there so that left me. I was 9 when I last played. I wasn't afraid to bat, I am okay at that. But I was so NOT confident out in the field! I was glad Sarah finally would not have Noah any longer as her babysitter and forced me to leave the field. (I think I did everyone a favor anyway!) But on my first time up to bat I hit the ball pretty far and got to second base. Jonah was standing just a little ways off and he calls out, "Mom!" I looked over and he gave me the cutest little wave and smile like, "Hey everyone! That is my mom!" It was so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's always a good feeling. I felt that way when we (Eric, Alex, and I) were playing rockband at some friend's house and I was singing and got "flawless" one of the first times! Alex got the look like he was impressed--that I don't get often. :)
ReplyDeleteI can totally picture his little wave and smile! You go girl. :)
ReplyDeleteYou rock, Ichiruth!!
ReplyDelete