I love good weather! I had the boys play hookie for an hour from school while Paul was home for lunch and we had an awesome water gun fight! I'll have to add pictures later! I, of course, will not be in them!
04/22/09 Here they are. The battle of the water guns began with heavy firing from everyone. Noah was good at watching for the right moment.
Jonah is trying to protect himself with his make-shift "cover".
Paul and Jonah filling up.
I thought this one was funny because he caught me taking a picture and so Paul quickly flexed. I was nice and took just an upper shot so as to not embarrass him with his cute little tire around the middle! (We are twins in that aspect, glad I wasn't in a swim suit!) Then a final shot with all the Rambo Boys.
And Sarah is saying in this picture, "Yep. Glad I wasn't out there."
No comments:
Post a Comment