The "Three Bears". Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby Bear....and there is Goldilocks trying to get to baby bears chair already!
In the Curious George display, Joshua was the cutest cashier weighing all the produce. He and I had fun. The Rocket with the slide was fun for all the boys. I used the picture of Noah cuz he was close to not being able to go down it due to his size.
The boys were busy each making something special in the Construction Zone, but Joshua was the only one to complete something and he did it all by himself!
Then there was Jonah in the whale (with his other brothers...) and then they were all crammed into this little tunnel. It was cute. They were like the three amigos, always sticking together.
Jonah pretending to be speedy on this cool contraption and Paul was walking to the car when we left with the stroller over his head to keep dry from the rain! I thought that was a cute ending.
sounds like a fun day.
ReplyDeletewe too like the Everett Museum better, but we had never been to Seattle and liked it too. (Everett is newer, cleaner etc). But there are different things at Seattle that are fun.
I love how you said they were like the 3 amigos. Brothers! How cute!