Love: Sometimes obvious and sometimes hidden in those little moments of our every day lives.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Our little "Babe"
So, one day Jonah was downstairs watching "Babe" the movie and when he came upstairs he went over to Sarah and started singing in *the cutest* little voice, "...if I had words...I'd make a day for you! I'd give you a morning, golden and true!" It was so so cute. He was singing it with so much love to Sarah. He really would name a day just for her if he could. What made it even cuter to me is that I always think of her (this may sound weird) as my little piglet. I love these cute piggy sleepers with footies she has that Tara Chang got her. Of course, as she grows, I'll not ever compare her to a little pig! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment