Love: Sometimes obvious and sometimes hidden in those little moments of our every day lives.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
What a day!
Wow! Paul and I worked on getting our house more organized and cleaner. We only managed to tackle the kitchen (which is such a frustration due to the size) and part of the livingroom. The other part of the day was getting the kids to do more than just their bare-bones chores. (Which are few.) We decided to start having them do more around the house so I can keep on top of other things. They worked so hard today that I actually thought that if we worked them like this every week, they may say, "I love Sundays! It IS a day of rest!" Which would just be music to my ears. We'll see....I have my doubts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment