Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Joshua!

My little guy turned FOUR! First we celebrated his birthday on the 3rd with family and then on the 7th with friends. I did a test run of his "caterpillar cupcake cake" on the 3rd. (He insisted on cupcakes, not a cake.) But when we were at Fred Meyer the day before his party, he could not resist wanting the blue sugar cookies. I caved in. (Hey, it was easier anyway.) So we just stacked those up for a cookie-cake for his party.


We had some piniata fun (he calls it "pin-ya-teya") which took FOREVER (not doing that again) and making some little bug crafts. They turned out very cute I thought.

Thanks to those super moms who stayed to assist. I forget how 'busy' four & five year olds are! I still think of Joshua as my baby even though I have Sarah and I can't believe he is four years old! Happy Birthday my little one!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Happy Birthday Joshua! Four already. That means Wyatt is almost the same. Yikes! Looks like a fun time. Good idea on the cupcake caterpillar!

    ReplyDelete